Adobe Captivate is an authoring tool that is used for creating elearning content such as software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in Small Web Formats (.swf) and HTML5 formats.It can also convert Adobe Captivate-generated file formats (.swf) to digital MP4 (.mp4) formats which can be played with media players or uploaded to video hosting websites. For software simulations, Captivate can use left or right mouse clicks, key presses and rollover images.
Adobe Captivate Course Topics
- Exploring the Captivate environment
- Recording a software demonstration and simulation
- Updating a Captivate project
- Designing and working with quizzes
- Organizing and publishing projects