Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions
The CXD-203:Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 course provides students with the skills required to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
During this course, students will learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops, and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
|Course Code||Course Name||Duration (3 hrs/day)||Price|
|1Y0-201||Managing app and Desktop solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6||10 days||750 USD|
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is recommended for Operators and Administrators that need to manage an existing XenDesktop 7.6 solution.
- Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, specifically:
- Active Directory
- Groups and User Accounts
- Organizational Units
- Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 user interfaces
- Basic storage knowledge (manage existing storage types, add new storage)
- Familiarity with at least one hypervisor (XenServer, Hyper-V, or vSphere)
- Basic understanding of the different types of profiles (local, roaming, mandatory)
- Active Directory
- Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Understand the XenDesktop 7.6 architecture, components, and communication
- Delegate administration and manage licenses
- Manage the XenDesktop infrastructure
- Create and manage machine catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Manage StoreFront
- Create and manage policies and end-user profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and end users with Director
- Manage printing
Manage Provisioning Services