After completing this track, students will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Create MVC Models and write codes that implement business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and configure an application for troubleshooting.
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET MVC 4 web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production.
This track is facilitated at IT Grammar by Microsoft certified trainers having professional and hands-on experience.
The course details are as follows:
|Course Code||Course Name||Duration (3 hrs/day)||Price|
|20483||Programming in C#||10 days||600 USD|
|20486||Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications||10 days||600 USD|
To find the nearest schedule for this track, kindly check the IT Grammar schedule at the link:
IT Grammar Schedule